Floristry for Beginners - Hand-Tie Bouquet Masterclass
Wednesday 4th July 2018 (Choose from 11am or 6pm)
During this 2 hour session, our floal designer will show you how to condition and prepare flowers, select the right colour and tone mixes, design the dispay and then create your own, perfectly balanced hand-tied bouquet.
- Demonstration by our experienced florist Clare Elkin
- Tips on selecting the right flowers and foliage to create a well balanced display
- The bouquet you create will be yours to take home
- How to wrap the bouquet to be presented as a gift, with materials including ribbons.
- An open Q&A session with Clare to ask any questions on all aspects of flower arranging
- Refreshments, including our famous homemade carrot and bakewell cakes, and tea and coffee
- Opportunity to take photos of your work
£40 per person. Call 01323 302302, or email email@example.com to book.